Saturday, 17 August 2013

Goodbye to Summer (Blog Tour)


Yesterday was the end of this summer's Blog Tour. I've been following the bus as it tours round some really talented makers.

I'm really sad it is all over but it was brilliant to see so many fantastic crafty blogs - I shall be popping into regularly to find out what they are up to.

Thank you so much Anna at Creative Crafting and we are looking forward to the next one!


So picking up from where I left off last time, here is a run through of the last week at the Creative Crafting Blog Tour. If you've missed any of the earlier stops,  I've listed them all on last week's post.


First up is a fabulous Christmas story on from Lilly My Cat - had a cute little Scandinavian Christmas Elf tutorial. I'm just itching to make one.

On to the next - Amanda Addison - and its back to summer. or should I say spring - with a great Tulip Crazy Craft Competition. I'll be having a go at this too!

Ok, so maybe I won't be having a go at what Cassiefairy is up to. Not that I don't want to - I'd really really love one - but I've nowhere to put a refurbished vintage caravan workshop! Wow - what a project - I'll be keeping an slightly green eye on her progress.

Next up was Bridgit's Bell with some gorgeous little peg dolls all dressed up in lovely wool felt. And guess what, she got some great little Kings and Angels - just perfect for Christmas!

Which brings us to yesterday's blog stop. Silent Companions little bears are pretty gorgeous when first made. But wait until you see how they insist on having their own personalities.....


Well, that is it for this time. I'm off on a little holiday and am looking forward to a bit of sun, relaxation and inspiration.

Before I go - I haven't forgotten my Christmas swop from my own Blog Tour post. If you've signed up, can you message me on my Facebook page so I can contact you easier when I get back. Don't worry if you are not on Facebook - I'll pick you up from your blog or google account.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!



2 comments:

  1. It's been a lovely couple of weeks, visiting the different stops. Have a lovely holiday, and come back well refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great crafty round up - and it sounds like it was a fantastic blog tour too :)

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete